Electronic books (e-Books or eBooks) turn out to be an essential ingredient in strategies of Internet marketing success. A lot of successful bloggers, writers and marketers write and distribute eBooks on the Internet to further boost online presence, brand, service and product promotion, marketing, web traffic generation and even increase your online revenue.
Common Use of eBooks in Internet Marketing and Promotion
Ebooks are popular among internet marketers for promoting and marketing product and services.
- A blog post, for example, may even have a downloadable eBook version which are distributed to subscribers and followers. These blog posts are either daily course.
- Tutorials and how-to tips are popularly written and distributed as an eBook to opt-in subscribers.
- Selling eBooks. The above mentioned method of using eBooks in online marketing are delivered free gift or with a small amount in exchange of a downloadable version. You may give it for free in exchange of a favor such as filling out a survey about the product or service that you’re promoting.
- You may write an entire volume of a book related to areas of your expertise.
- Free giveaways in building a mailing list.
Publishing eBooks on your websites or any websites on the web was a proven and tested strategy to further increase your prospect customers and website visitors. Though directly distributing your eBooks is the basic technique, there are effective strategies in distributing eBooks to subscribers such as breaking an entire volume of your eBook into chapters. This way, you can bring in traffic continuously and repeatedly. But to effectively use and eBook in you online promotion and marketing, you’ll need a great tool to create a great eBook masterpiece.
Tool in Creating a Masterpiece EBook
EBooks are usually in the form of PDF or Portable Document Format. This is a file format that may contain text in desired fonts together with images in an in-editable layout document. It’s special feat is that it is not dependent on hardware, software operating systems used.
There are a lot of PDF composer and editor available for both PC and Mac. And there’s a great PDF editor for your Mac which delivers great feature with value for your money – the iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac. A candidate for best PDF Editor for Mac 2012, iSkysoft’s PDF Editor has features that suits your need in creating a sleek and attractive eBooks for your subscribers. If you’re used to composing articles and documents on word processors, then using this PDF editor will be easy and simple for you. The PDF editor let’s you do the following.
- Add, delete, and edit components like text, images, and graphics similar to a word process.
- Convert your PDF to Microsoft Word documents.
- Gives you control such as move, insert, delete, extract, crop and rotate on PDF pages.
- Place your ideas and comments by marking and annotating PDF documents with range of tools.
iSkysoft PDF Editor is available for download for only $49.95 with 90 days money back guarantee.
Internet marketing and promotion with Ebooks has been successfully practiced by many online entrepreneurs. Either selling or promoting a product or services, a sending a well-designed eBook to your prospect and customers will surely boost your business.